AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020 | Executive Engineer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies: 18 | Within 30 Days | Download Application Form @ aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar is a medical college and medical research public university located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. The institute has noticed a notification (Advt No:AIIMS/BBSR/RECT/DEPUTATION/852/391) for the recruitment of Financial Advisor, Finance and Chief Accounts Officer (Sr. Accounts Officer), Chief Dietician, Executive Engineer (Civil), Executive Engineer (A/C&R), Hospital Architect, Nursing Superintendent, Chief Medical Social Service Officer, Accounts Officer, Superintending Engineer, Executive Engineer (Electrical/ Civil) and Administrative Officer posts. As per the AIIMS Bhubaneshwar recruitment notification, 18 vacancies are allocated for this mentioned post. Applicants searching jobs in Odisha can use this chance. Candidates should apply within 30 days from publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. Interested applicants can download application form @ aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
The period of deputation will be for a period of 3 (three) years and extendable for maximum period of seven years as per DoPT guidelines. Candidates should apply in a prescribed format available in the official website. Aspirants should attach all mentioned documents along with the application form. Public servants have to produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from appropriate service commission. Incomplete application & application receiving after the due date will not be considered. Application should reach Assistant Administrative Officer, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar, Odisha. Selected candidates will be placed at Bhubaneswar & Guwahati. Maximum age limit is 56 years.
Details of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Notification 2020:
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar, Odisha.|
|Advertisement Number||(Advt No:AIIMS/BBSR/RECT/DEPUTATION/852/391)|
|Organization Type||Central Government of India|
|Name of the position||Financial Advisor, Finance and Chief Accounts Officer (Sr. Accounts Officer), Chief Dietician, Executive Engineer (Civil), Executive Engineer (A/C&R), Hospital Architect, Nursing Superintendent, Chief Medical Social Service Officer, Accounts Officer, Superintending Engineer, Executive Engineer (Electrical/ Civil) and Administrative Officer.|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||Within 30 days i.e (From the date of publication of advertisement in the employment news)|
Here you will get the following subtopics such as, Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, mode of application, steps to apply and some important links are available. Be in touch with dailyrecruitment site to get more job updates.
Vacancy Details of Executive Engineer & Other Posts:
- Overall 18 vacancies are allocated by All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
Eligibility criteria for AIIMS Administrative Officer & Other Posts:
- Officers under the Central/ State/ U.T. Governments/ University/ Statutory/ Autonomous Bodies or Research and Development Organizations.
- Check AIIMS Bhubaneswar recruitment notification for detailed information.
Age Limit (as on the date of Interview)
- Maximum age limit is 56 years.
- Check official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection based on Interview/ Test.
Mode of Application:
- Application via offline is accepted.
- Application should reach The Assistant Administrative Officer, Recruitment Cell, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, At – Sijua, Po – Dumuduma, Patrapara, Bhubaneswar -751019.
Apply for All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar job vacancies 2020:
- To apply, visit official web portal of aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
- Find and select the “Recruitment” segment on the home page.
- Find the advertisement ‘Vacancy Notice on Deputation for AIIMS, Bhubaneswar and AIIMS, Guwahati (2020)’
- Applicants should scrutinize the notification thoroughly.
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar prescribed application format also available beside of the notification.
- Applicants should fill up their required mandatory particulars in the application form.
- And finally send it to the above said address.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020 | Senior Resident (Non-Academic) Posts | Total Vacancies 84 | Last Date 20.05.2020 | AIIMS BBSR Recruitment Apply online @ www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar invites on-line applications for the post of Senior Residents (Non – Academic) under Govt. of India, Residency Scheme, 1992 for a Tenure Period of 03 years. Recently AIIMS has published the employment notice (Advertisement No: AIIMS/BBS/Dean/SR/49-A/9700) on 26.03.2020 @ www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in. According to the AIIMS Recruitment notification, overall 84 vacancies are allocated for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Vacancy 2020. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Odisha those aspirants can make the online registration and link will be activated on 21.04.2020. The last date for submission of online application for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs 2020 is 20.05.2020.
Applied candidates should send the hard copy of the online application along with self-attested photocopies of required document to given address by speed post within next 15 days of the last date of the receipt of the On-line Application. AIIMS will conduct written test & interview for selection of suitable candidates for SR Posts. Selected candidates will be appointed at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar [Odisha]. Contender shave to pay required fee via NEFT. AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020 Notification & AIIMS BBSR Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in. More details of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident recruitment, upcoming AIIMS Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of AIIMS BBSR SR Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement No: AIIMS/BBS/Dean/SR/49-A/9700|
|Job Name||Senior Resident (Non-Academic)|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar (Odisha)|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||21.04.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||20.05.2020|
|Last date to submit the hard copy pf online application||Within next 15 days of the last date of the receipt of the On-line Application|
|Walk in Interview date||www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in|
Here you will get information of Senior Resident Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Residents Vacancy
- Applicants should hold Postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.Ch/DNB in their respective disciplines recognised by MCI /Institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Upper age limit should be 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- AIIMS will conduct written test & interview for selection of suitable candidates for SR Posts.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit both online & offline mode applications.
- Eligible applicants should send the hard copy of the online application form to following address
The Dean, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar Administrative Block, 1st Floor Sijua, Post: Dumuduma, Bhubaneswar (Odisha) – 751 019
- Rs.1000 for Gen/ EWS/ OBC candidates and Rs.500 for SC/ ST candidates.
- No fee for PWD aspirants.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via NEFT (Check advt to get account details).
How to apply AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in.
- Click “Recruitment Notice” find the advertisement “ROLLING ADVERTISMENT FOR SENIOR RESIDENTS (NON- ACADEMIC)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs Online Application Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.