Aviation sector to be on Boom Soon – Prime Minister launched UDAN, a scheme to help people to fly cheap to small towns. “Air travel is now not just for the rich, I want air travel to be for all,” PM said after flagging off flights from Jubbarhatti, an airport on the outskirts of Shimla. To boost regional connectivity, the government planned to connect 44 airports in various Tier-II cities with metros.This will generate a lot of jobs in aviation sector.
India to be Third Largest Aviation Market by 2020
the countries airports would be handling 336 million domestic and 85 million international passengers with projected investment to the tune of US$ 120 billion by 2020. US-based Boeing expects a demand for 1,740 planes in India over the next 20 years, with an estimated total price tag of $240bn (£157bn).Air transport currently supports 56.6 million jobs and over US$2.2 trillion of Global GDP.
We want you to be prepared for the upcoming job opportunities in aviation sector –The studies suggest that by the year 2020, India is likely to become the 3rd largest aviation market handling 336 million domestic and 85 million international passengers with projected investment to the tune of US$ 120 billion. Oxford Economics report commissioned by IATA indicates that Aviation accounts for 1.5% of India’s GDP and supports 1.7 million jobs – with a further 7.1 million employed in other sectors including tourism through the catalytic effects of aviation.
Prepare yourself For this big boom – If you are adult and Educated, join training institute today for attractive career option, High salary careers with salary up-to Rs.1Lac per month* for
Train With The Best
1. Highest salary offered to our students in 2015-2016 was Rs. 1.75 Lacs per month*1
2. Limca Book of Records certified training institute for best cabin crew placements year after year
3. Over 4000 students placed in one year – Limca Book of Records (2014)
What you need to do is !
1. Click Applynow button at the end of article.
2. You will move to format provided and start filling your information
3. fill Your full name
4. Enter your date of Birth
5. Input your mobile number and valid email id
6. Enter your valid details you will be contacted through them
7. Once everything done just click on submit button and you will receive a call within 48 HRS
More Latest cabin crew Jobs Post :- airlines cabin crew walk in interviews || Goair recruitment 2017 || airport operations and customer services indigo job fair || qatar airways recruitment 2017-2018 || air india recruitment for 400 cabin crew || Spicejet airlines cabin crew walk in interviews || career airlines sector || opportunities in aviation sector || high salary careers || || get ready for a high paying career ||