CECRI Karaikudi Recruitment 2020 | Project Associate, Project Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 29 | Last Date 11.08.2020 | CSIR CECRI Notification @ cecri.res.in
CECRI Karaikudi Recruitment 2020: CSIR-Central Electro Chemical Research Institute invites online application from qualified aspirants for Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow, Project Associate & Project Assistant posts. As per the CSIR-CECRI recruitment notification [NOTIFICATION No.PS-03/2020], totally 29 vacancies are allotted for CECRI Karaikudi vacancy and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking Central govt jobs in Tamilnadu can make the online registration from 04.08.2020. The last date for submission of online application is 11.08.2020.
CECRI Karaikudi recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website. The engagement is purely on temporary basis, initially for a period of six months. CECRI selection will be based on online interview and it will be held from 13.08.2020 to 19.08.2020. Selected aspirants will be placed at CSIR-CECRI, Karaikudi. The selected candidates are advised to ensure that the Aarogya Setu App is installed in their mobile phones while entering CSIR-CECRI campus. More details of CECRI latest vacancy, upcoming CSIR CECRI notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of CSIR CECRI Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||CSIR-Central Electro Chemical Research Institute|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||NOTIFICATION No.PS-03/2020|
|Job Name||Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow, Project Associate & Project Assistant|
|Job Location||CSIR-CECRI, Karaikudi|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||04.08.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||11.08.2020|
|Online Interview date||13.08.2020 to 19.08.2020|
All categories of applicants are required to submit online application along with all necessary required documents. You may visit CECRI Careers Website to get more details about this recruitment. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates. Here you will get information of Project Personnel posts like like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply.
CECRI Karaikudi Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 29 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Senior Research Fellow||02||Rs.31000 & Rs.35000|
|Junior Research Fellow||04||Rs.31000|
Eligibility Criteria for CECRI Karaikudi SRF, JRF, Project Associate & Project Assistant Posts
- Senior Research Fellow: M.Sc. in Physics / Chemistry/ Master Degree.
- Junior Research Fellow: M.Sc./ B.Tech/ M.Tech. in concerned discipline.
- Project Associate: M.Sc./ B.E/ B.Tech in concerned subject.
- Project Assistant: B.Sc. in Physics/ Electronics/ Chemistry.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- SRF: 32 years.
- JRF: 28 years.
- Project Associate: 35 years.
- Project Assistant: 50 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- CECRI selection will be based on interview through Google Meets.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply CSIR CECRI Karaikudi Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website cecri.res.in.
- Click “Opportunities” find the advertisement “Recruitment of Project Personnel (Advt. No. PS-03/2020) ”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Steps to fill up CECRI Jobs Online Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph, signature, proof of their Age, Educational Qualification, Experience, etc.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.