Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020 | Senior Accounts Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 03 | Last Date 15.06.2020 | Chennai Harbour Recruitment Notification @ www.chennaiport.gov.in
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020: Chennai Port Trust has recently released the new employment notification [No RC2/690/2020/GA] on 21.05.2020 for appointment of Senior Accounts Officer Posts in Finance Deportment. It is going to fill up 03 vacancies on Absorption/ Deputation basis. As per the Chennai Port Notification 2020, these 03 vacancies are allocated for Chennai Harbour Contract Jobs. Applicants who are seeking Tamilnadu govt jobs can apply to this Chennai Port Trust Vacancy 2020. Eligible candidates have to apply through Online Application Portal (OAP) of the Ministry of Shipping and send the print of the online form to given address on or before the last date 15.06.2020.
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020 notification and Chennai Harbour Jobs application form is available @ www.chennaiport.gov.in. Candidates who want to apply SAO jobs those aspirants must be a member of ICAI/ ICWA and age limit should be 35 years. Chennai port selection will be based on interview. After that selected candidates will be placed at Chennai Harbour [Tamilnadu]. More details of Chennai Port Jobs vacancy, upcoming Chennai Port notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Chennai Harbour Contract Jobs 2020
|Organization Name||Chennai Port Trust|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advt No||No RC2/690/2020/GA|
|Post Name||Senior Accounts Officer|
|Job Location||Chennai [Tamilnadu]|
|Last Date for Submission of application||15.06.2020|
You may visit Chennai Port Website to get more details about Chennai Harbour recruitment. Here you will get information of Senior Accounts Officer Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Chennai Port Senior Accounts Officer Posts
- Applicants should be a member of ICAI/ ICWA
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Candidates have to apply through Online Application Portal (OAP) of the Ministry of Shipping and send the print of the online form to given address
- Address: Secreatry, Chennai Port Trust, Rajaji Salai, Chennai 600001
How to apply Chennai Port Trust Notification 2020
- Go to official website chennaiport.gov.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Filling up of the post of Senior Accounts Officer (Class I)“, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.