Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment: Hindustan Insecticides Limited is a Navratna Central Public Sector Undertaking that has liberated a job vacancy for this year. The department intends to recruit desirable and skilled Senior Test Pilot, Pilot for engagement on a full-time basis. The submission of the application is through an offline medium via registered post. Read this full job advertisement to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Name of the Job||Senior Test Pilot, Pilot|
|Number of Vacancies||07|
|Last Date to Apply||1 July 2020|
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Test Pilot (Grade-VII) / Test Pilot (Grade-VI) – 05
- Senior Pilot (Grade – VII)/ Pilot (Grade –VI /V) – 02
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have been Ex-Servicemen or Serving Officer in the Indian Navy/Coast Guard/Wing Commander with three years or more experience.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of application form is 1 July 2020.
Selection Procedure: For Medical officer posts, Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview.
Grade Pay Scales VII – Rs. 90000 – 240000 per month
Grade Pay Scales VI – Rs. 80000 – 220000 per month
Grade Pay Scales V – Rs. 70000 – 200000 per month
- General/OBC category applicants will pay Rs.550 as an application fee.
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Age criteria: Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd has specified the age of 48 years for grade VI & VII and 45 years for grade V.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit hal-india.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment:
- Job opportunists need to go to hal-india.co.in and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form according to the guidelines given by HAL and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Post the application form before the last date to the below-mentioned address Chief Manager (HR), Recruitment Section, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Corporate Office, 15/1 Cubbon Road, Bangalore – 560 001
NOTE: To get more information about HAL recruitment you need to visit the above mentioned official site.