LAKHIMPUR MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL Recruitment: Recently, the latest new job notification has been updated by the LAKHIMPUR MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL for the 188 Vacancies of Laboratory Attendant, Peon, Ward Boy, etc. This college is located in North Lakhimpur, Assam, and is looking for Young, hardworking, Energetic Professionals for various posts. To get further information about the vacancy, you must read the complete notification mentioned below.
LAKHIMPUR MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Institute||LAKHIMPUR MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL|
|Name of the Job||Laboratory Attendant, Peon, Ward Boy, etc.|
|Number of Vacancies||188|
|Last Date to Apply||30 May 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of LAKHIMPUR MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL Recruitment :
Company Name: LAKHIMPUR MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL
Name of The Posts:
- Ward Boy/Ward Girl – 71
- Grade-IV – 04
- Attendant – 10
- Laboratory Attendant – 30
- Peon – 06
- Daftari – 04
- Stretcher Bearer – 08
- Sweeper – 15
- Dissection Hall Attendant – 04
- Cook – 04
- Animal Attendant – 02
- Dhobi/Washerman/Women – 12
- Packer – 12
- Workshop worker – 06
Last Date to Apply: The last date to submit online application is 30 May 2020 via the official site.
Educational Qualifications: Applicants seeking this job should have done 8th from a renowned college/university/institute.
Selection Procedure:The skilled and desirable candidates will be selected based on their performance in Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Rs.12,000 – Rs.52000 per month + Grade Pay of Rs.3900 will be given for different posts.
Age criteria: The age criteria for all the posts under this Recruitment is a maximum of 38 years and a minimum of 18 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST candidates as per Government rules.
Official Website: https://www.dme.assam.gov.in
Application Process For LAKHIMPUR MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL Offline/Online –
- Visit the official site LAKHIMPUR MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL and read the notification completely for filling the application form.
- Go to the career section and find the application form.
- Fill the application form completely and correctly with due attention to avoid any discrepancies.
- Attach the documents required as per this recruitment and also attach a photograph of yours with your signature.
- Also, mention the post you are applying to.
- Submit the form before the last date to https://www.dme.assam.gov.in
NOTE: We have given you all the information about this recruitment. For more details, visit the official site mentioned above.