Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017
Maharashtra is count as 3rd largest state of India and being the part of Maharashtra Police is the great opportunity for the citizens, so make your dream come true by applying against Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017.According to the Maharashtra Police notification, there are 85 vacancies of Law Instructor in various districts of Maharashtra. Those who are interested in uplifting their career in defense sector, they can apply against the latest Maharashtra Police Jobs by filling the application form. Moreover, aspirants are informed that the last date of applying against Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 is 13/11/2017.
Name of organization Maharashtra Police
Last Date To Apply 13/11/2017
Maharashtra Police recruitment Details:Law Instructor
Nanvij- Daund 8
Total 85 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Police recruitment : Searching for police jobs in Maharashtra, then this will be the best chance for you. But before applying against Maharashtra Police Law Instructor vacancies make sure that you are eligible for the said posts. To apply against the Instructor jobs, appliers must hold following criterion:
Graduation Degree from Recognized University.
Should have 5 years of Experience in Law Department
Perfect knowledge of the post’s training course
Knowledge of Hindi, English, Marathi language in form of Speaking, Writing, Reading.
Appointed candidates against the Maharashtra Police Law Instructor Recruitment will receive good amount of salary of Rs 12,000 + GP Rs 3,000 by the management committee of the organization.
Age Limit for Maharashtra Police recruitment : Job entrants who wish to apply against Maharashtra Police Job are informed that they should be not more than 60 years of age. Relaxation in upper age will be provided to reserved category which will be applicable as per the norms of the organization.
Selection Process for Maharashtra Police recruitment : Applicants who are going to apply against Maharashtra LI Recruitment have to get qualified in recruitment rounds that are written test and interview round which will be held scheduled date.
Procedure to Apply for Maharashtra Police recruitment :
- Visit the official portal click here
- Move your cursor towards “Recruitment” tab which is located under the heading of “Interface” section.
- Now select “LAW INSTRUCTOR RECRUITMENT 2017-2018” link.
- Read Maharashtra Police Advertisement very carefully and check whether you are capable for Maharashtra Police Law Instructor jobs or not.
- After that download your Maharashtra Police Application form and fill it with the asked details.
- Attach the self attested copy of requisite documents / certificate or as per the requirement.
- Put the filled form in an envelope super scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _________”
At last, send the filled form to the below framed postal address before the last reached date.