MOEF Recruitment 2020 | Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change (MOEF & CC) | Associates Posts | Total 25 Job Vacancies | Last Date: 17.11.2020 | Download Application Form @ moef.gov.in
MOEF Recruitment 2020: Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change (MOEF & CC) has announced new circular/ notice for recruitment of Associates (Legal) Posts. As per MOEF & CC job notification, totally 25 vacancies are allotted for above said government jobs. Willing and eligible candidate may send your prescribed format of application form along with relevant testimonials to concerned MOEF & CC office address through proper channel on or before the last date 17.11.2020. Download MOEF job advertisement from Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change official website of @ www.moef.gov.in
The above said posts is on contract basis for a period of three years, further extended as per the requirement. Candidates should have completed prescribed educational qualification and age limitations. The selection process will be made through written examination/ interview. Applications are invited in the prescribed format available in the official website. Candidates should attach relevant documents along with the application form. The selected candidates will be engaged at Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, New Delhi. Incomplete, applications received after the last date and without relevant documents shall be rejected. For more information about Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change (MOEF & CC) Recruitment 2020, Admit card, Result, Merit List will be uploaded on official website.
Details of MOEF Notification 2020:
|Organization Name||Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change (MOEF & CC)|
|Name of the Post||Associates (Legal)|
|No. of Vacancies||25|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||17.11.2020|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for MOEFCC India Jobs 2020:
- Applicants should hold Bachelor Degree (Law) from a recognized university.
- Check details of educational qualification in MOEFCC official website given below.
- Maximum age limit is 45 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in MOEFCC official notification given below.
- Selection on the basis of Test/ Interview.
- Check more details of selection process in MOEFCC official job advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode of application will be accepted.
- Application should send to the Director, Policy & Law Division, Level III, Jal Wing, Indira Paryavaran Bhawan, Jr Bash Road, Aliganj, New Delhi — 110003.
- Soft copy of the duly filled Application Form along with supporting documents may also
be sent to email id email@example.com
How to Apply for MOEFCC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy:
- Go to official website @ www.moef.gov.in.
- Find the correct notification link and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for MOEF & CC Jobs.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.