NDMA Recruitment 2020 | Project Coordinator, Engineering Specialist & Other Posts | Last Date 06.07.2020 | Download Notification @ ndma.gov.in
NDMA Recruitment 2020: National Disaster Management Authority has recently released a notification for the recruitment of various Grade II Consultants posts such as Engineering Specialist, Financial Specialist, Environment Specialist, Social Management Specialist and Project Coordinator. Applicants who are looking jobs in Delhi can apply this NDMA job vacancy. Totally huge vacancies are allotted for the above said NDMA recruitment 2020 notification. It invites offline application from the qualified candidates. Last date for submitting filled application form is 06.07.2020.
NDMA recruitment 2020 application form and job notification are available on their official website @ https://ndma.gov.in/. Aspirants must have completed the following educational qualification such as QCA/ CA/ Master’s Degree/ MBA/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Phil/ Ph.D/ B.E/ Post Graduate from the recognized board or university. Candidates should have possessed the prescribed age limit for this recruitment. The selection may be based on written test or interview. More details regarding this NDMA job vacancy, selection, salary, admit card, result, merit list, selection list, requirement process, etc. will be uploaded officially.
Details of NDMA Recruitment 2020
The complete details of latest NDMA notification 2020 are described in the table as follows,
|Board of Organization||National Disaster Management Authority|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Designation||Engineering Specialist, Financial Specialist, Environment Specialist, Social Management Specialist and Project Coordinator|
|Total Vacancy||Refer Advt.|
Applicants must read the official notification before apply to this latest job openings in NDMA 2020. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Engineering jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for NDMA Career Vacancy
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as CA/ Master’s Degree/ MBA/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Phil/ Ph.D/ B.E/ Post Graduate from the recognized board or university.
- Check advertisement for further details about educational qualification.
- Upper age limit is 50 years.
- Check advertisement for selection process.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via offline mode to the following address given below,
Project Accountant/ Administrator Officer, National Cyclone Risk Mitigation Project, National Disaster Management Authority, Government of India, NDMA Bhawan, A-1, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi-110029
Steps to Apply for NDMA Jobs 2020 Notification
- Go to official website ndma.gov.in.
- Pick “Jobs” from the menu bar & select “NDMA” from drop-down.
- Find “Advertisement for the post of Specialists in PMU of National Cyclone Risk Mitigation Project (NCRMP), DMA” and select “Details” dated on 15.05.2020.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Download the application/ bio-data format.
- Fill it with prescribed details correctly.
- Send the biodata and copies of the certificates and required documents to the given address.
Applications received after the last date will be rejected by NDMA. Please refer the official website for selection process, selected list of candidates, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in NDMA 2020.