NHB Recruitment 2020 | Specialist Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 11 | Last Date 28.08.2020 | NHB Specialist Officer Recruitment @ nhb.org.in
NHB Recruitment 2020: National Housing Bank invites online applications from eligible candidates for appointment to various posts in MMGS-III, SMGS-IV & V and TEGS-VI scales. Recently NHB bank has issued new job notice [Advt. No. – NHB/HR & Admin./ Recruitment/ 2020-21/ 01] on 06.08.2020 for recruitment of Specialist Officers in various Scales on Regular/Contractual Basis – 2020. There are 11 vacancies are filled by NHB and these vacancies are assigned for DGM, AGM, RM & Manager posts. Candidates who are looking for Bank jobs in central govt will make the online registration from 08.08.2020 to 28.08.2020.
Candidates who have applied for the positions pursuant to the Recruitment Advertisement No. NHB/HR & Admin./Recruitment/2019/06 dated 28.12.2019, which are re-advertised herein, need to apply afresh. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. National Housing Bank SO Recruitment notification & NHB Recruitment apply online link is available @ nhb.org.in. More details of NHB Bank Latest vacancy, upcoming NHB notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of National Housing Bank SO Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||National Housing Bank|
|Job Type||Central Govt/ Bank Jobs|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No. – NHB/HR & Admin./Recruitment/2020-21/01|
|Job Name||DGM, AGM, RM & Manager|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||08.08.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||28.08.2020|
Candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully and ensure to fulfil stipulated eligibility criteria as on the date of eligibility. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates. Here you will get information of Specialist Officer Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply..
NHB Bank SO Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 11 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Monthly salary|
Eligibility Criteria for NHB Specialist Officer Vacancy
- DGM: Graduate Degree with Professional certification in Financial Risk Management.
- AGM: Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate degree in Economics/ Statistics/ Diploma in Operation Research.
- RM: Graduate degree with professional qualification.
- Manager: CA/ CMA/ CWA/ LLB/ Degree.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- DGM: 35 to 62 years.
- AGM: 32 to 50 years.
- RM: 30 to 45 years.
- Manager: 23 to 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- NHB Bank selection will be based on Shortlisting and Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates and Rs.600 for Other than SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the only online payment.
How to apply NHB Bank SO Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website nhb.org.in.
- Click “Opprtunities@NHB -> Current Vacancies” find the advertisement “Recruitment of Specialist Officers in various Scales on Regular/Contractual Basis – 2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up NHB Online Application Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.