Enhance Your Job Opportunities by One Year specialized Diploma in Public Health
Course Dates: August, 2016 – July, 2017
Electives Modules (Choose Any 1)
Forums, Quizzes &
This course uses the distance learning approach to promote and provide quality education in an engaging, flexible and self-paced blended format through the latest learning technologies.
- E-learning content (pre-recorded lectures, discussion forum, reference journal articles, research reports etc.) available for convenient access
- Self-assessment exercises at the end of each module
- Recorded lectures by eminent and highly experienced Indian and International faculty
The programme aims to build public health capacity of the participants to enhance the understanding of health promotion and enhance their skills and proficiency in designing and implementation of health promotion programmes.
The initial eight months of learning will be devoted to four modules on core concepts in health promotion, followed by three months of an elective module on any of the following options mentioned below. The lectures will be delivered by leading faculty trained in top ranked global universities in UK, USA, Europe as well as international guest faculty.
- Prevention and Control of Non Communicable Diseases (NCDs)
- Tobacco Control
- Reproductive, Maternal, Neonatal, Child and Adolescent Health (RMNCH+A)
- Oral Health
The minimum educational qualification is any Bachelor’s degree.Any Graduate interested in working in Public Health in the area of Non Communicable Diseases (NCDs) & control of their major risk factors like Tobacco Control, Oral Health etc.Public Health Specialists, Medical professionals, Pharmacists Government officials.Dentists & Nurses, social sciences specialists, Journalists, Lawyers, Psychologist’s biological sciences & allied health etc.