Post Office Jobs AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 the organization has issued a recent notification to hire eligible Candidates via Post Office Jobs AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019, candidates who wish to get these jobs should fill online application form before the last date which is 04-09-2019. Candidates should also check complete details Online at this page of apply-now.in,also the official link to apply online for Post Office Jobs AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 is available at the bottom of this page.
Name of the organization – Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle
find more govt jobs click here
Number of posts – 1063
Name of posts – Gramin Dak Sewak
Last date to apply – 04-09-2019
Education criteria for Post Office Jobs AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Applicant should have passed (10th Class) Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Government
Age limit for Post Office Jobs AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Minimum & Maximum age to register for AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment or others is 18 years & 40 years respectively.
Relaxation in Age: There will be no relaxation in upper age limit to EWS candidates.
However, the persons belonging to us who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs, and OBCs shall get 10% reservation in engagement to the Gramin Dak Sevak posts in the Department of Posts.
Application fee for Post Office Jobs AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: At time of submission of AP Postal Circle Application Form, applicants are recommended to pay fee.
General/OBC: Rs. 100/-
SC/ST/PWD/Women/EWS: No Fees
Salary details for Post Office Jobs AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Branch Post Master (BPM): 12000/- to 14500/-
Assistant Branch Post Master, Dak Sevak (ABPM/Dak Sevak): 10000/- to 12000/-
Selection Procedure for Post Office AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019:
- Hiring of aspirants for AP Postal Circle Dak Sevak Recruitment or others is through Merit List as per the rules online submitted applications.
- No weight will be given for higher educational qualification.
- Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
- Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only.
- In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.