SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 | Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies: 8500 | Last Date: 10.12.2020 | Apply Online @ sbi.co.in
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India invited eligible Indian Citizens for engagement as apprentices under the Apprentice Act for filling up 8500 vacancies for SBI Bank Apprentice vacancy 2020. The application needs to be submitted online on www.sbi.co.in/ careers website. Candidates searching for SBI Central Govt Bank Jobs can use this chance. The online registration for SBI Apprentice Jobs has started from 20.11.2020. The last date to submit the SBI Apprentice application is 10th December 2020.
Candidates can apply for engagement in one state only. Candidates should undergo SBI Apprentice Training 2020 for a period of three years, further extension will be as per SBI norms. Selected apprentices should be willing to qualify in the examinations of IIBF (JAIIB/CAIIB) during 3 years apprenticeship engagement in the Bank. SBI Apprentice Selection on the basis of online written test & test of local language. Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. Applicant should upload the relevant documents as mentioned in the official notification. Applicants should hold prescribed degree from a recognized university. More Details of SBI Careers, SBI Jobs Notification 2020 without exam, SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online, SBI Apprentice Vacancy 2020, SBI Current Recruitment will be uploaded on the official website.
Details of SBI Vacancy Notification 2020:
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Training Location||Across India|
|Starting Date of Submission of SBI Application||20.11.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of SBI Apprentice Application||10.12.2020|
|Official Website||https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/ careers|
By following dailyrecruitment site, you can get latest updates here. Education qualification, Age limit, Selection process, how to apply are given below. Stay Tuned with us to get your dream Job.
Vacancy Details of SBI Apprentice Advertisement 2020:
- Overall 8500 vacancies are allocated for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|Name of the State/ UT||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for State Bank of India Apprentice Vacancies 2020:
Educational Qualification for SBI Carrers:
- Applicants should be Any Graduate from a recognized university.
- However refer advertisement for more details.
SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern 2020:
- The question paper will be divided into 4 parts, each containing 25 questions for 25 marks. Total of 100 marks.
- You will get 15 minutes for each section and the total duration of the exam will be 1 hour.
- All the questions will be Objective Type MCQs
- Questions will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi.
Age Limit (as on 31.10.2020):
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 years.
- Check advertisement for age limit.
Selection Process for SBI Apprentice Vacancy 2020:
- Selection will be based on the basis of online written test & test of local language.
SBI Application Mode:
- Application via online mode is accepted.
- Candidates can apply through the link attached below.
Application Fee & Payment Mode:
- Rs.300 for General/OBC/EWS and
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates
- Candidates can make online payment available in the online application portal.
SBI Recruitment Apply Online for Apprentice Vacancy 2020:
- Go to the official website @ www.sbi.co.in
- Click ‘Careers’ given in the home page.
- Find the ‘ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/APPR/2020-21/07’ for above said posts.
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.