Study UK Introduction
In the modern global economy, the need for an international outlook is increasingly seen as a necessity rather than an advantage. It is an accepted fact that India possesses talent that far exceeds the capacity of its colleges and universities. Outside the IITs, IIMs, and a few other institutes, Indian university education does not do justice to the talent pool that enters it. Thus, it is increasingly desirable, and justified, for India’s brightest minds to seek international education.
Salary after study abroad – $45,000-$60,000 per annum
Qualification – 12th pass only
Registration fee – Nil
Last date to apply – ASAP
How Does Studying Abroad Improve My Career Prospects?
1.Studying abroad improves most people’s career prospects in a huge variety of ways but put simply, it offers a vast array of new opportunities by moving you out of your comfort zone: the further away you move from the education system you know, the more new and exciting opportunities will come your way.
2.Employers look for people who have studied abroad because they know that they have something to offer that others don’t – not just the focus to complete higher education, but the drive to try new things and the confidence to go out and experience them. This is our guide to exactly why you should think about studying abroad – and you really, really should. Not only will it be exciting and fresh and new, it’ll also be a great chance to add something to your CV that not many others can match. And that, in our experience, is invaluable.
10 Benefits to Studying Abroad
1. See the World
3. Take in a New Culture
4. Hone Your Language Skills
5. Career Opportunities -University campuses abroad are abuzz with ideas and opportunities. Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Dell, Time Magazine, FedEx and many other companies started in the dormitories and campuses of international universities. Even if entrepreneurship of not your thing, an international education offers you immense global networking opportunities to take advantage of.
6. Find New Interests
7. Make Lifelong Friends
8. Personal Development
9. Graduate School Admissions
10. Life Experience
Abroad Jobs:Study abroad opens avenues for lucrative jobs at multinational organizations, as most global universities have close links with associated industries and corporations. Career guidance centers established at these institutions assist students with information on available opportunities, and act as counseling centers that help match students’ interests, aptitude, and skills with options they can consider after their program. Universities also organize training sessions and workshops that focus on developing the soft skills that are essential for a successful corporate career.
How to Register for this Exhibition
1. click on the apply now button below this post.
2. a form will open fill that form with proper details like email id , mobile no. name, ETC
3. you will receive a callback on the no. you provide