TN Income Tax Recruitment 2020 | Assistant, Inspector & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 07 | Last Date within 60 days | Income Tax Department Recruitment Notification @ tnincometax.gov.in
TN Income Tax Recruitment 2020: Income Tax Department invites offline application from suitable candidates for appointment on transfer on deputation basis for the post of Superintendent, Private Secretary, Inspector & Assistant in the office of the Competent Authority, SAFEM(FOP)A & NDPSA, Chennai. It is going to fill up 07 vacancies in Chennai location. Applicants who are looking for Central Govt jobs in Tamilnadu can use this chance. As per the TN Income tax recruitment notification, these 07 vacancies are allotted for Income Tax Department Vacancy. Eligible aspirants should send the field application form to given address within 60 days from the issue of this circular.
Chennai Income Tax Recruitment notification and Income Tax Department Recruitment application form is available in official website. Applicants must hold analogous posts on regular basis. Candidate’s age limit should not exceed 56 years. Selection will be based on interview/ skill test. Selected aspirants will be placed at office of the Competent Authority, SAFEM(FOP)A & NDPSA, Chennai [Tamilnadu]. Offline applications only will be accepted. No other modes of applications will be accepted. More details of TN Income tax recruitment jobs, upcoming Income Tax Department Jobs notices, call letter, merit list, result and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Income Tax of India Chennai Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Income Tax Department|
|Job Name||Superintendent, Private Secretary, Inspector & Assistant|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamilnadu|
|Notification release date||08.10.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within 60 days from the issue of this circular|
You may visit Official Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information of Assistant & Other like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Tamilnadu Income Tax Vacancy Details
- Income Tax Dept allocates overall 07 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay scale|
Eligibility Criteria for TN Income Tax Inspector, Assistant & Other posts
- Applicants must holding analogous posts on regular basis.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on test/ interview/ skill test.
Mode of Application
- Offline applications only will be accepted.
- Check advt to get address details.
How to apply Income Tax Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website incometaxindia.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment Notices” find the advertisement “Filling up various vacant posts in the Offices of Competent Authority & Administrator, Chennai/Kolkata & New Delhi on deputation basis“, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address, before the last date ends.